Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A New Project - A Painted Sheet Set


This is a 'finish up' project I started for my daughter, Lindsey, a year or so ago. She was into frogs big time so for her birthday I painted frogs and flowers on a set of pillow cases. She liked them so well she asked to have sheets painted to match. Could I have guessed! LOL Lindsey picked out a set of green sheets several months ago and I finally got them done for her this week. The stamps are some I have had for ages. They are the foam old style type. The paints used were a combination of brands and were purchased from my local JoAnn's. Colors used were Delta soft black, Accent mellow yellow, Country Colors holiday red and Folk Art berry wine and thicket. Something a little different to do.

2 comments:

SueB said...

I'm lovin' this set - glad you made the matching sheets! That frog's da bomb!

Sista said...

The sheets are on the bed and the best set we have for that bed.