Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Challenge


This is my first challenge attempt. It seemed to go quickly because I didn't have to think much. The idea is to follow their instructions, cool beans. The card stock and patterned paper are standard stock from JoAnn's as is the rose pink paper matting surrounding the stamped figure. The stamp used is Partygirlabella from the Stampingbella line and the words are from Stampendous Hey There Cupcake set. I colored in the party girl using Staedtler Karat Aquarell Watercolor Crayons.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Very nice! Love that cupcake Bella!

SueB said...

I'm lovin' that Bella and the way you made the balloons coordinate w your color scheme! I don't have any of 'em yet. Sometimes there's just so many stamps and so little time, y'know?!
later, alligator!
- SueB

Sista said...

This one is great! I love it!