Monday, June 2, 2008

Friends


This is a project made in a class I took at the 2008 Novi, Michigan Mega Meet. The class was put on by SEI and was called 'Ribbon Techniques - Friends Word Album'. The hour of instruction was fast paced and I had to put on some of the finishing embellishments at home but I love the finished product. The materials were all packaged for us and of course all SEI products. The embellishments included mini coasters, ally's wonderland die-cut tags and tabs and frames, rhinestone brads hippie chicks and assorted ribbons.

3 comments:

SueB said...

I'm LOVIN' this mini album - haven't attempted one yet!

Sista said...

Wow that looks great! I like see the work you do, but I also like the hide and seek to see where you are taking the photos of the great stuff you are doing. (it's the couch)

I really do like the album it turned out nice.

Claudia said...

Pat - this is gorgeous! I especially like the shiny and sparkley stuff!